Tahoe South Spring Loaded Brewfest & 5k Fun Run, Saturday, March 30, 2019
Friday & Saturday, March 29 & 30, 2019, the 2019 Tahoe South Spring Loaded Brewfest & 5K Fun Run is back!!! This year there will be over 30 Breweries, Spirits, Kombucha and Soda tastings throughout the Heavenly Village in South Lake Tahoe for you to enjoy.
Day of ticket purchases please meet in front of Basecamp Pizza.
Friday, March 29, 2019, at 3:30 pm
Kickoff party, Live Music, Apres. Presented by Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
Saturday, March 30, 2019
5K Fun Run - $25 donation. Proceeds go to the Sierra Avalanche Center. Day-of price $30 donation.
Brewfest only - $25 donation. Proceeds go to the Sierra Avalanche Center. Day-of price $30 donation.
Grab your friends and sign up for an angelic race with a heavenly reward. AKA Beer.
Costumes highly encouraged. 5K Fun Run Registration also includes a wrist band and a commemorative glass. Ages 21 and over for wrist band and a commemorative glass.
Registration is day-of outside Basecamp Pizza at the Heavenly Village.
The event kicks off with a Free Sierra Nevada kick off party 3:30 pm, Friday, March 29th with a LIVE DJ and beer tastings at FiRE + iCE.
Schedule for Friday, March 29
- 3:30 PM: A Free Sierra Nevada kick-off party with a LIVE DJ and beer tastings at FiRE + iCE.
Schedule for Saturday, March 30
- 11:00 AM: Get your costumes out of storage. Costumes are highly encouraged for our 5k Fun Run starting at 11 am
- 12:00 PM: No better way to finish of a 5k than with Beer, Spirits, Kombucha, Root beer and Soda tastings starting at noon
- 1:00 PM: Our Corn Hole tournament is back as well with trophies and great prizes for the top teams in the Heavenly Village under the gondola starting at 1:00 pm
- A new addition to our Brewfest this year is our Patron Margarita Mixing Seminar. Learn from the best in the business on how to mix the perfect margarita. Limited to stock on hand, each individual attending the seminar will receive a shaker and mixing kit courtesy of Patron Spirits.
- Don’t forget to draw a card out of the deck at various vendor tents throughout your day. The person with the best hand at the end of the day will win great prizes as part of our Poker Walk.
- Along highway 50 we will also have various activities to complete your day including a mechanical bull and more.
- The ask for all this fun is only a $25 donation and the proceeds go to Sierra Avalanche Center 5O1C3 Non-Profit.
For more information valerie@LTVA.org or (775) 588-5900 ext. 308
Offered By: Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority
Leave a comment if you have a review or feedback.