Operation Sierra Storm - Weather Conference 2018
January 21 - 24, 2018
WHAT IS OPERATION SIERRA STORM?
January 21-24, 2018, A Leading National Weather Conference
• A cutting-edge meteorological forum and seminar for network television meteorologist from around the country
• Featuring leading scientists and experts discussing newsworthy topics, trends for today and the future
• A combination of on-going education, networking opportunities, and live broadcasts make OSS an industry leader.
Opportunity to Conduct Live Satellite Weathercasts
• Live broadcasts from host ski resort: Heavenly Mountain Resort, which is Tahoe’s largest ski resort located on the South Shore of Tahoe
• Satellite truck, network experienced producer and crews
• Interview opportunities with conference speakers and area representatives
Expand Your Professional Knowledge
• Presentations/Ongoing Education – American Meteorological Society Certified Broadcast Meteorologists and Sealholders earn professional development points for attending
• Network with peers and experts
Tahoe South Host Site
• "America's Best Ski Destination" (USA Today, Jan. 2014) is the headquarters for a non-stop lifestyle, world-class outdoor skiing, recreation, restaurants, entertainment, and gaming all within a few hundred yards
• Host hotels are all within a two block radius walking distance of conference sessions and ski resort
Now open (www.osstahoe.com) to the first 30 RSVPs and includes round-trip air, three-night accommodations, live broadcast capabilities: truck, crew, producer, b-roll; conference materials, meals, daily lift ticket, ski rental.
By September 30, 2017
$310 without air (Northern California)
After October 2017
$410 without air
1. Complete the registration form
2. Make payment by credit card online
3. Make payment by check payable to Weidinger Public Relations and mail to:
Weidinger Public Relations
PO Box 5097
Stateline, NV 89449
ALL registration due by Friday, December 29, 2017
Satellite broadcast times are scheduled on a first come, first served basis. After Dec. 29 registration is non-refundable.
For more information and to secure airfare contact:
*You will be sent a final schedule and itinerary by e-mail prior to the conference.
Offered By: Weidinger PR
Categories: snow, events
Leave a comment if you have a review or feedback.